Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fiber One Meal Bars - Great taste and excellent Nutrition



I received two varieties of Fiber One Meal Bars from BzzAgent.   My opinions are my own and I received no financial compensation.
Strawberry Greek Yogurt and Chocolate Peanut Butter Fiber One Meal Bars 

These meal bars are a great complement with your favorite beverage any time of day or night.  I especially enjoy them for breakfast at work at my desk.  I prepare myself a cup of coffee with my personal coffee maker and sit back for a couple of relaxing break minutes with my Fiber One Meal bar.

Strawberry Greek Yogurt is tangy, full of fresh strawberry flavor, whole almonds, and covered in great tasting Greek yogurt.  This is not a small bar either.  I can enjoy this bar for a long time but not with tiny little bites.

The Chocolate Peanut Butter bar is absolutely a chocolate lovers dream.  Roasted Almond with dark chocolate chips and dark chocolate coating.  Fresh peanut butter flavor balances the complement of dark chocolate.  An astounding mix of flavor and nutrition not too sweet and very lasting.

Fiber One meal bars are packed with nutrition; 9 grams fiber, 10 grams protein, and about 50% less sugar than comparable cereal bars.

Interact with FiberOne;
FiberOne on twitter
FiberOne on facebook
Interact with BzzAgent
Bzzagent on twitter

Scott R. Mayorga A.A.S.,BS MT(ASCP)H CLS
BzzAgent hematech




No comments:

ShareThis Post!